Earth Stewardship brings over 20 years’ experience undertaking ecological surveys, vegetation monitoring and impact assessments across Western Australia to assist you in taking care of your patch.
Earth Stewardship can undertake a wide variety of ecological works, including:
- Vegetation (community and condition) assessments;
- Flora surveys and taxonomic identification;
- Weed identification and management planning;
- Rehabilitation planning and monitoring;
- Fauna (reconnaissance and targeted) surveys;
- Environmental Assessments:
- Clearing Permit Applications;
- Environmental Impact Assessments; and
- Land Development Plans;
Based in Geraldton, Western Australia, the founder and managers of Earth Stewardship has extensive experience in the Mid West, Gascoyne, Murchison, Goldfields, Pilbara, Kimberleys, greater Perth Metropolitan area and South Coast.
With surveys also undertaken in New South Wales, the Northern Territory, and on Christmas Island, Earth Stewardship can tailor projects to your needs.
The managers of Earth Stewardship have successfully completed over 100 environmental projects for local and state government agencies, utilities, land developers, individual land holders, mining companies and industry.